April 25, 2017
Argyle Technology Innovation in Healthcare Forum
RDX is sponsoring the Argyle Technology Innovation in Healthcare Forum in New York City on April 25, 2017. This event will bring together senior technology executives in the healthcare industry for a day of networking, collaboration, and problem solving. The day will be full of keynote sessions and presentations by industry leaders.
- Emerging capabilities and technologies that are disrupting the healthcare industry
- Developing and implementing a security strategy for connected medical devices
- How data can be utilized to disrupt and streamline healthcare service
- Wearable technology’s role in enabling healthier lifestyles
- How new technology is assisting how individuals access healthcare
- Proactively preparing for the next wave of healthcare regulation and examining the long term business implications
As a supporting sponsor, RDX will be available throughout the day to learn more about the pain points senior technology executives in healthcare face, and how remote DBA services can help. For more information about Argyle's Technology Innovation in Healthcare forum, please visit their event page.